Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking
to recruit an ANDT
to work alongside our diverse NDT team at EDF Energy within the UK.
Key Responsibilities of the ANDT Technician include
but are not limited to:
- Carrying out day-to-day Inspections using both
conventional and advanced
NDT methods to the satisfaction of the client and keeping Site Manager/
General Manager up to date with job status and progress.
- Accountable for aspects of each activity/project
to ensure the safe and
effective completion of work on time and within budget.
- Maintain timesheets and all other necessary paperwork.
- Keep up to date and understand, all current
company, client and/or legislative
requirements affecting conventional and advanced NDT techniques and
conduct all work in accordance with them;
- Produce written reports of inspections, as required,
within the company's
quality control procedures and to ensure all reports within his/her
responsibilities are produced and submitted to the client within time
to company's quality control procedures;
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced members of staff.
What we would like from the ANDT Technician:
- Eddy Current Level II (Tubes)
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience of the ANDT
What's in it for you?
As well as a rewarding career we offer a competitive basic
salary and great employee
that; include an employee 'perk' platform, incentive scheme, pension
25 days statutory
annual leave plus 8 public holidays.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop new
skills, achieving your highest
while working in a supportive, positive work environment.
Are you persistent and resilient in your drive to achieve results? If so, then please
send your CV to:
with the subject header "EDF ANDT Technician"