Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful
team as part
of a FTSE 100 company?
Are you looking for your next challenge in Derby, where
you will be
encouraged to reach your highest potential?
LEVEL 3 MPI/DPI, VICTORY PARK, DERBY
At Intertek, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope,
and difficulty that
you simply won't find anywhere else. We are seeking an experienced
Level 3 Technician to join our NDT Surface Inspection team in Derby
supporting our leading aerospace clients.
Required skills and experience
- Knowledge of quality systems within the Aerospace Industry
- NAS 410 & ISO 9712 Level 2 or 3 in VT, PT & MT
- If Level 2, ability to work toward Level 3 qualification
- Good knowledge and experience of ISO/IEC 17025
- Quality assurance qualification or equivalent experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You will provide Level 3 services for business in PT, MT
& VT disciplines
(NAS 410 & ISO 9712). Responsible for equipment calibration,
procedures, validation of results, reviewing specifications and NDT
operator qualifications. Develop and maintain best practice for
Surface Inspection area, while meeting the requirements of the NDT
Services Ltd Quality System.
NDT Services has a well-established robust quality management
system that supports our numerous approvals, such as UKAS,
Nadcap, CAA, FAA, RISQS, UVDB, and major aerospace primes.
- Maintain the laboratory Nadcap & UKAS accreditation
Surface Inspection methods
- Develop & approve NDT techniques / data cards
- Maintain & develop company procedures in surface
- Train level 2 staff in relevant test methods
- Carry out Technical Internal Audits for ISO/IEC
& Client specifications
- Maintain equipment and calibration system
- Reviewing and commenting on standards, specifications,
- Work as part of a team to ensure all regulatory,
and customer requirements are met
- Provide Level 3 services for Clients when required
WHAT WE OFFER
Join Intertek and become part of our global network of
entrepreneurial colleagues. We are a global family that values diversity
and we thrive working together with precision, pace and passion.
We are working to make the world Ever Better, ensuring the quality,
safety and sustainability of products and services used by millions
of people around the world.
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Development and career opportunities around the Globe
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
In this opportunity, you'll be joining our NDT team, based at Derby.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who do not discriminate
applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, or national origin. Intertek
operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept
unsolicited approaches from agencies.
Please send a cover letter & your current CV to: