Job Title: Trainee NDT Technician
Location: Applus UK - Luton
Start Date: Opportunities available immediately
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking
to expand our NDT
team within the Luton area. This role will involve learning and developing
training, coaching and mentoring to reach the standard necessary to
carry out in
service and pre-service Non Destructive Testing / Inspections.
Day to day duties:
- Assist qualified NDT Technicians in testing activities
- Booking in the work and generating certificates and delivery notes
- Control checks on consumables and equipment.
- Unpacking and packing the parts
Whilst also working towards PCN Level 2 certification in
Dye Penetrant, Magnetic
Particle and Ultrasonic testing.
Desirable candidate qualities:
- Enthusiasm for training and learning in a new discipline and industry
- Fluent in Microsoft Office packages including word and excel.
- GCSE in Mathematics and English
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
and clients and be a strong
- Positive attitude and outlook towards all aspects
of the Trainee NDT
What we offer:
- Life insurance and pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible benefits and cashback rewards
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career.
Looking to take a plunge into a new career where
you can learn on the job and all
training is funded? Please email CV to:
with the header "Trainee NDT Technician - Luton"