ULTRASONIC PHASED ARRAY LEVEL 3, VICTORY PARK, DERBY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity has arisen for an Ultrasonic Phased Array
Level 3, to join
our Non-Destructive Testing Site services Team.
The chosen candidate will be part of a well-established
team and expected
to work precisely & meticulously, with an ability to work on your own.
This position will involve:
Providing L3 technical support to the Site Services Department.
and develop Phased Array UT and Contact UT for the business.
from our facility in Derby, UK and will also travel to
when required. Liaise with clients on technical
issues and develop NDT
procedures to meet their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited
Technical and Quality
- Advise clients on the appropriate NDT techniques
required for their needs.
- Keep Level 2 & 3 approvals up to date.
- Approval of techniques / data cards
- Contract Review of paperwork
- Raising of Technical Documentation
- Training & over checking of staff & functional checks
- Ensuring Calibration checks are carried out.
- Consumables ordering/logging and database updating.
This is a permanent full-time role where the role holder
will be required
to work flexibly around our customer's requirements.
- Excellent communication skills Knowledge of
and industry standards
- Steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Experience of the practical implementation of
relates to site services inspection.
- Knowledge and experience of testing and assurance
in various NDT disciplines
- Have held level 2 PCN qualifications in PAUT
and UT contact for
- Other disciplines such as UTC, UTF, UTW, MT, PT would be
Minimum qualification requirements may be over-ruled by
the hiring manager
provided it can be shown that such deficiencies are compensated for
substantial work experience or personal attributes.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary/Benefits
- Development and career opportunities around the globe
- Working in highly motivated and dynamic working environment
- NDT qualifications and training to level 3 (if required)
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry,
they are the only
company in the world that delivers - on a truly global scale - a fully
integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality
Assurance ("TQA") proposition
helps organisations operate safely, effectively and with complete
of mind in an increasingly complex, fast-changing world across all
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees
the right platform to
grow and develop their careers
Please send a cover letter & your current CV to: