COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY (CT) INSPECTOR, VICTORY PARK, DERBY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity has arisen for an X-ray Computed Tomography
to join our Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) team based at Victory Park
XCT is a brand-new testing method for Intertek and is at
the cutting edge of
technology. It can be used for 2D Digital radiography, 3D XCT scanning,
moving part scanning, geometrical and dimensional measurement. Therefore,
there will be a wide range of skills that could be advantageous to both
and the team.
The chosen candidate will be part of a newly established
team and be expected
to adapt and use their initiative to learn the required skills quickly.
This position will involve:
- Operation of XCT scanning system to carry out scans of components.
- Performing of system/process control checks
- Testing method/technique development
- CT scan scrutiny and interpretation
- Close customer liaison and relationship building
As a Computed Tomography Inspector, you will receive full
training and be based
in Victory Park, Derby. These are permanent full-time roles where the
will be required to work 3 shifts Monday - Friday. A flexible attitude
overtime working will be required.
The health and safety of employees is paramount
to Intertek. Intertek UK
encourage their employees to adopt and pursue healthy lifestyle options,
providing enhanced annual leave and offering a Total Wellness package
of health and wellbeing services to support this approach for their
Intertek's passionate and entrepreneurial culture
inspires employees to be
Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom,
power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is
unique to them. From their unique Skills for Success management and
leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills
and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning
Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future
to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative
conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you!
Intertek rewards its people equitably for their
potential and contribution to the business. This includes for every
an enhanced Maternity and Adoption Benefits package of up to 16 weeks
full pay, flexible solutions for returning to work, a pension scheme
assurance package up to 6 times annual salary. Aligned to their 10X
Energies, which help define their winning behaviour, they also recognise
and reward their employees via a colleague-to-colleague recognition
Do you possess some or all of the following:
- Conventional and/or Computed X-ray testing qualifications
- Computer programming and/or strong IT skills
- High standard of customer care with good communication skills
- Dimensional and geometry measurement methods
such as CMM.
- Flexible work attitude (Shifts & weekends required)
- Global pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry,
they are the only
company in the world that delivers - on a truly global scale - a fully
integrated portfolio of Assurance, Testing, Inspection and
- Located in 1,000+ laboratories and offices across the world.
- Our innovation-led, end-to-end Total Quality
proposition helps organisations operate safely, effectively and
with complete peace of mind in an increasingly complex,
fast-changing world across all industries.
- A focused strategy and culture that gives employees
platform to grow and develop their careers
Please send a cover letter & your current CV to: